Skip to main content

Caffeine plus Paracetamol

Does Caffeine and Paracetamol taken together can malign our health?
hmmm... it's a good time to take some research as I have tried the combination of caffeine and paracetamol are very effective in treating pain (headaches or body pains) but there is a real big "BUT" the combination of two chemical can cause liver damage (T_T) here are my research:
Reaching for the paracetamol alongside your morning coffee may be bad for your health, researchers say.

A study indicated that a combination of large quantities of the pain-killer and caffeine appeared to increase the risk of liver damage. Scientists found that caffeine tripled the amount of a toxic by-product created when paracetamol was broken down.
source: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article2540652.ece


Oh my, I think I shouldn't be taking caffeine and paracetamol combination thank you to my seat-mate and officemate Belle Joy Floreta she keeps on asking what makes it a pain reliever and I researched further about caffeine and paracetamol combination and found the quoted post above.

Related Post
Pain Killer or Placebo Effect?

ANC in Careers

~~~

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message (^_^)

Popular posts from this blog

The day before 911

Today is September 10, 2008 it's the day before 911 or September 11 ... the most memorable date in history... Anyway, my topic is not about the historical event but rather bout my life the day before 911 of 2008 Outside the office building is the highway with blue sky and the mountains are visible... Sometimes it makes me think... life is really like a highway... like this picture... hindi maiiwasan ang pagsubok mountains ahead of us symbolize problems and obstacles... but if we look up (in the Lord God) you will see that He is watching us with clear blue sky and eternal life can be achieve if we stay tough. Last night (nang sumakay ako ng jeep pauwi) there were so many thoughts in my mind... bakit nga bah I really don't feel like someone really cares for me... or may hindi ko lang naramdaman kasi all I can see are yung officemate na sobrang magreklamo etc... daming salita ... then all of the sudden... there was this jeep in front of me ... with the sign "Jesus Cares f...

INTERESTING ARGUMENT

May nangyari hindi inaasahan dito sa hmmm... hapon yun siya nangyari... biglaan nalang... may nag-usapan... at humantong sa sagutan... ano yun nangyari? bakit nga bah... ano ang dahilan? gusto ninyo malaman? basahin ... An Atheist Professor of Philosophy speaks to his Class on the Problem Science has with GOD, The ALMIGHTY. He asks one of his New Christian Students to stand and . . Professor: You are a Christian, aren't you, son? Student: Yes, sir.. Professor: So you Believe in GOD? Student: Absolutely, sir. Professor: Is GOD Good? Student: Sure. Professor: Is GOD ALL - POWERFUL? Student: Yes. Professor: My Brother died of Cancer even though he Prayed to GOD to Heal him. Most of us would attempt to Help Others who are ill. But GOD didn't. How is this GOD Good then? Hmm? ( Student is silent ) Professor: You can't answer, can you? Let's start again, Young Fella. Is GOD Good? Student: Yes. Professor: Is Satan good? Student: No. Professor: Where does Satan come from? Stu...

Eversun Agents Last Lunch in MacArthur Highway Matina Davao

I can remember on my first "day shift" work it was December 17, 2007... the first " karinderia " kinainan namin was the one who gave the despedida eat all you can ... (I was with Roy Basiera, Admiral and John) ang bait talaga ng may-ari noh? Now, today the last karinderia "Lunch" that I have ate with our fellow office mates was the same " karinderia " too (^_^) maka miss naman oi! kaya I have taken this opportunity to have a video along with my fellow officemates whom I'm with having our last lunch in MacArthur Highway, Matina. and a picture sa mga barkada ko sa night shift The only thing that I don't like in our new building is that "nasa 3rd floor na siya" but the location Bonifacio St., is fine with me. hayzzz sige lang I will try my best to exercise. Related Post Eversun Software Phils Corp New Office Despedida Eat All You Can Eversun Software Phils new office ~~~