Skip to main content

USFreeads Premium Member Account


My task yesterday was about USFreeAds my client have a premium account... its making an ads using that site, as I was exploring it on how to use it and unfortunately there were so many chat messages in yahoo which I can easily ignored because I didn't set yahoo...
to pop its window in front of me even the buzz tone was off... nakakainis noh! kapa-kapa kana dami pang estorbo I already told to some that I'm very busy chat later ...waaaaaa mas lalo pa nag sige tanong2x... and to top it all, every time they chat and kept on sending messages, the video tutorial would stop and cutting of the sound... waaaaaaaaaa anyway I manage to made an ads but it this morning I found out it was disapproved T_T yan kasi kasi kasi

hopefully things will get better today than yesterday.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The day before 911

Today is September 10, 2008 it's the day before 911 or September 11 ... the most memorable date in history... Anyway, my topic is not about the historical event but rather bout my life the day before 911 of 2008 Outside the office building is the highway with blue sky and the mountains are visible... Sometimes it makes me think... life is really like a highway... like this picture... hindi maiiwasan ang pagsubok mountains ahead of us symbolize problems and obstacles... but if we look up (in the Lord God) you will see that He is watching us with clear blue sky and eternal life can be achieve if we stay tough. Last night (nang sumakay ako ng jeep pauwi) there were so many thoughts in my mind... bakit nga bah I really don't feel like someone really cares for me... or may hindi ko lang naramdaman kasi all I can see are yung officemate na sobrang magreklamo etc... daming salita ... then all of the sudden... there was this jeep in front of me ... with the sign "Jesus Cares f...

INTERESTING ARGUMENT

May nangyari hindi inaasahan dito sa hmmm... hapon yun siya nangyari... biglaan nalang... may nag-usapan... at humantong sa sagutan... ano yun nangyari? bakit nga bah... ano ang dahilan? gusto ninyo malaman? basahin ... An Atheist Professor of Philosophy speaks to his Class on the Problem Science has with GOD, The ALMIGHTY. He asks one of his New Christian Students to stand and . . Professor: You are a Christian, aren't you, son? Student: Yes, sir.. Professor: So you Believe in GOD? Student: Absolutely, sir. Professor: Is GOD Good? Student: Sure. Professor: Is GOD ALL - POWERFUL? Student: Yes. Professor: My Brother died of Cancer even though he Prayed to GOD to Heal him. Most of us would attempt to Help Others who are ill. But GOD didn't. How is this GOD Good then? Hmm? ( Student is silent ) Professor: You can't answer, can you? Let's start again, Young Fella. Is GOD Good? Student: Yes. Professor: Is Satan good? Student: No. Professor: Where does Satan come from? Stu...

Early Bird in Monday Morning

This is the scene I saw being an early bird (^_^) on a Monday Morning of September 15, 2008 yun lang masasabi ko wala na nagmamadali ako ngayon eh gusto ko na umuwi (^_^) ah today is one of the lucky day kasi kasi kasi na solve ko na un problema sa FAlbum (^_^) Gallery yey!!! that's all folks (^_^) ~~~