Skip to main content

Caffeine plus Paracetamol

Does Caffeine and Paracetamol taken together can malign our health?
hmmm... it's a good time to take some research as I have tried the combination of caffeine and paracetamol are very effective in treating pain (headaches or body pains) but there is a real big "BUT" the combination of two chemical can cause liver damage (T_T) here are my research:
Reaching for the paracetamol alongside your morning coffee may be bad for your health, researchers say.

A study indicated that a combination of large quantities of the pain-killer and caffeine appeared to increase the risk of liver damage. Scientists found that caffeine tripled the amount of a toxic by-product created when paracetamol was broken down.
source: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article2540652.ece


Oh my, I think I shouldn't be taking caffeine and paracetamol combination thank you to my seat-mate and officemate Belle Joy Floreta she keeps on asking what makes it a pain reliever and I researched further about caffeine and paracetamol combination and found the quoted post above.

Related Post
Pain Killer or Placebo Effect?

ANC in Careers

~~~

Comments

  1. Wow .this is somazing.Thanks for medical the tip, ice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Anonymous" is no longer activated...
what are you afraid of?
C'mon Let yourself known.

Thank you for your message (^_^)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary to Eversun Davao

Little did I know... The picture above is the last time I played in Team Building.
And, Last year was the last Anniversary (9th) I was with them...

This year kasi sa Eden Nature Park sila ... hmmm ... medyo mahirap kung walang shuttle bus for transportation...

Thank God for all the Blessings... imagine I was one of the first 10 Agents in Davao Branch...

On 2007, the very first time I entered the office to pass my application and resume...
I was shocked...

Renewal of Adwords Certification

Usana Sales Rally - SMX Convention Center Davao City

Usana Pharmacist - Gen Blasurca