Skip to main content

Barn buddy cheat in facebook

Barn buddy cheat in facebook part 2Barn buddy is an application in facebook that uses real time flash interactions - all about having a barn/farm, where you can plant vegetables and fruits to earn coins - in return the coins can let you buy fertilizers and seeds to plant again. And you can give harvest (or) help your friends by giving them fruits or removing weeds and bugs at their own barn -

Good side of the game objective? helping your friends as I mentioned above - to earn you additional coins and experience for level up.

But, the bad side of barn buddy is that you can also steal from your friends' barn and earn the coins by selling the stolen fruits and vegetables.

On the other hand, I was surprise that when I first started in barn buddy via invitation, my first harvest? almost all has been stolen, I think around more or less than 10 pieces left for me to harvest. And yes at first I thought of "this is just a game"

but on the other side of me is telling "it has a negative influence" but I was just confuse by the fact it is ONLY A GAME.

Now, since my first harvest was few, I stop planting and left the game.

Then after a day, I received notices from facebook that some of my foreigner friends -gave me some fruits! Actually most of them are the ones who stole my crops. Still I didn't mind. . .

But the influence is that almost all of my friends are playing barn buddy and they explained that the most nicest part of the game are "the stealing and earning more coins".

And told me a technique where you can harvest by using fertilizer that cost 50coins each (this advances 1 hour of growth in the plant). If your plants are less than a hour for harvest, put some fertilizer and tadah! You can instantly harvest.

And so, this inspire me to continue the game barn buddy.

Even though I knew the technique I can't accommodate it most of the times as I have mind (bugging) tasks, even if I use my cell phone reminder, I wouldn't notice it - as I'm concentrated on my tasks and when I do - I'll be totally away from the office noise or person beside me, I will see nothing except the computer monitor.
barn buddy cheat in facebook
Now, whenever some of my friends steal from me they chat me via YM after they have stolen, I don't mind the fact they stole from me cause when I have the time, I stole from them too and I'm thankful they reminded me to harvest (they understand I'm busy with my tasks) and at least ONLY my friends have stolen and not foreigners whom I don't know.

And so there I continue to go with the flow. . . I earned more than 60k coins by stealing!

Still my conscience is telling me about "what was written in the Ten Commandments?" and how the Devil will corrupt our way of thinking - little by little in any ways like what you called a "game" that has a negative influence.

Think of it very carefully - As your friends stole from your barn (less harvest less earnings) and you need to steal too in order to gain coins (earnings that was stolen) to buy seeds and land for expansion of your own barn.
Barn buddy cheat in facebook
And believe me, you have more earnings from stealing - than from harvesting (that was left to) your own barn, well if you leave your barn without checking you have zero as in NOTHING left to harvest.

In my opinion - barn buddy is NOT good because everybody can steal your harvest to zero.

Okay, there's an option to earn a dog (have 10 friends referrals) to guard your barn. Hmmm. . . sound a very good idea, right?

But No!

I can't make it to 10 since most of the employees I know in our office are already playing barn buddy ahead of me. Geeesh!

They have the dog and are already leveled up.

Hmmm, I analyse the game interaction (flash) there is a bigger chance for cheat (again Bad influence) "Stealing".

I even demonstrate to my seatmate this game can cause lag. why?

Try and How to steal to a barn buddy with a dog - two players MUST access on that same barn and try to steal in the same spot real time, the Internet will slow down, or there will be a slight pause and one of you can steal the other one will be bitten, then repeat again and again so both of you have the harvest (from stealing geeesh!)

What about the Dog? NO EFFECT!

See what's the point?

I do not see any good out of the stupid game called barn buddy.

Related Post
What is Temptation?

ANC in Careers

~~~

Comments

  1. The MyCropZ,

    1. Calculate the exact harvesting time

    2. Tell MyCropZ, the time you can login to facebook. And it will tell you the best type of seeds that you can grow in that duration.

    (Play your game and save your time)

    Simple as that.

    Download today, Link : http://www.box.net/shared/46qq5glrny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barn Buddy World Ranks:
    http://barnbuddyranks.tk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message (^_^)

Popular posts from this blog

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 16 February 2009 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Aice of Ice9web. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statis

Unexpected Positive Feedback That Keeps Me Going

A chat with a client using Basecamp platform :)

INTERESTING ARGUMENT

May nangyari hindi inaasahan dito sa hmmm... hapon yun siya nangyari... biglaan nalang... may nag-usapan... at humantong sa sagutan... ano yun nangyari? bakit nga bah... ano ang dahilan? gusto ninyo malaman? basahin ... An Atheist Professor of Philosophy speaks to his Class on the Problem Science has with GOD, The ALMIGHTY. He asks one of his New Christian Students to stand and . . Professor: You are a Christian, aren't you, son? Student: Yes, sir.. Professor: So you Believe in GOD? Student: Absolutely, sir. Professor: Is GOD Good? Student: Sure. Professor: Is GOD ALL - POWERFUL? Student: Yes. Professor: My Brother died of Cancer even though he Prayed to GOD to Heal him. Most of us would attempt to Help Others who are ill. But GOD didn't. How is this GOD Good then? Hmm? ( Student is silent ) Professor: You can't answer, can you? Let's start again, Young Fella. Is GOD Good? Student: Yes. Professor: Is Satan good? Student: No. Professor: Where does Satan come from? Stu