Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Eversun Software Phils new office

We are counting the days to transfer in our new office at Bernardo Build. Bonifacio St., Davao City

The admins have made their videos so here we go (^_^)


The one speaking is our Agent Supervisor in day shift.




Well exactly next month nasa new building na kami (^_^) after daw ng Halloween
I'm excited na eh! pero baka ako maligaw ahihihih

Related Post
Eversun Agents Last Lunch in MacArthur Highway Matina Davao
Despedida Eat All You Can
Eversun Software Phils new office




~~~

3 comments:

Engr. Cesar Noel said...

waaaa gpost ang video

James Roy Labrador said...

wahihhh days to go .. diresto daun mi offset hahay ..

Tone said...

Waaaa I'd say I still look like a clown! hahahaha ... I can't believe I did that ;))hahaha

Post a Comment

"Anonymous" is no longer activated...
what are you afraid of?
C'mon Let yourself known.

Thank you for your message (^_^)

Cool Song