Skip to main content

Isis' Insights

Another blog has been launched by Aice Nice Concepts / Ice9Web.com called Isis' Insights what are the topics on this blog?...Well let's see for ourselves So far the point of this blog was to experiment in modifying blogger templates to make it look like wordpress ^_^ or website.

Anyway, the main purpose is to keep this blog very very very NEAT not like the Aice Nice Concepts where there are so many ads in all areas of the site ^_^ weeeiii! kaya PR 4 yan kasi kasi kasi...

So, Now tell me what you think?




Comments

  1. ala eh color green parin un motif ^_^ kasi kasi kasi color of the year weeiii!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Anonymous" is no longer activated...
what are you afraid of?
C'mon Let yourself known.

Thank you for your message (^_^)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary to Eversun Davao

Little did I know... The picture above is the last time I played in Team Building.
And, Last year was the last Anniversary (9th) I was with them...

This year kasi sa Eden Nature Park sila ... hmmm ... medyo mahirap kung walang shuttle bus for transportation...

Thank God for all the Blessings... imagine I was one of the first 10 Agents in Davao Branch...

On 2007, the very first time I entered the office to pass my application and resume...
I was shocked...

Renewal of Adwords Certification

Usana Sales Rally - SMX Convention Center Davao City

Usana Pharmacist - Gen Blasurca