Skip to main content

Last Day of Work for 2008

Here are the hard working employees of Eversun Software Philippines Corp. working on special holiday and considered the last day of work in year 2008
continue reading to see the photos. . . (^_^)


The AS = Althone Borja
Last Day of Work for 2008

Blogging From Home Testimonial

Last Day of Work for 2008
Meron pa talagang row na walang ka-tao-tao (Y_Y) nagkaisa?


Last Day of Work for 2008

and the pinaka-dulong Row
Last Day of Work for 2008

Weeeiii! see you next year folks (^_^)



~~~

Comments

  1. I look really serious on that picture? Ahahahah looks really funny! :D Thanks ice

    www.althonealexis.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Anonymous" is no longer activated...
what are you afraid of?
C'mon Let yourself known.

Thank you for your message (^_^)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary to Eversun Davao

Little did I know... The picture above is the last time I played in Team Building.
And, Last year was the last Anniversary (9th) I was with them...

This year kasi sa Eden Nature Park sila ... hmmm ... medyo mahirap kung walang shuttle bus for transportation...

Thank God for all the Blessings... imagine I was one of the first 10 Agents in Davao Branch...

On 2007, the very first time I entered the office to pass my application and resume...
I was shocked...

Renewal of Adwords Certification

Usana Sales Rally - SMX Convention Center Davao City

Usana Pharmacist - Gen Blasurca