Skip to main content

In My Humble Opinion: Think Positive

ronald villapaz, In My Humble Opinion Think Positive
I won a 50 pesos from In My Humble Opinion blog luckily nakuha ko daw un answer so eto na ang pictures together while he was giving me the prize
grabe gyud ka shy type niya ai! ayaw magpa kita ng mukha sa camera kay baka daw post nako! alangan blogger dili mag-post?

ronald villapaz, In My Humble Opinion Think Positive
We even argued about this picture (my gosh) since yesterday afternoon until morning of this day whew! ana mi ka lambing sa among tropa ai!

Anyway, RoNald thank you so much for posting that story na alam ko na hindi mo alam na alam ko (^_^) and giving me the 50 pesos bill wee!!
Salamat
[hug!]




~~~

Comments

  1. ahahaha! naka bayad jud c ronald! ayus! hawda nimo aice oi. ehehe congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. uie c shino man na katong character sa naruto! hehehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. jigs,

    salamat jigs bitaw wala ko nag expect (^_^)

    Lemon,
    bitaw noh kinsa man na mystery man nag-posing ug RoNald? (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Anonymous" is no longer activated...
what are you afraid of?
C'mon Let yourself known.

Thank you for your message (^_^)

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary to Eversun Davao

Little did I know... The picture above is the last time I played in Team Building.
And, Last year was the last Anniversary (9th) I was with them...

This year kasi sa Eden Nature Park sila ... hmmm ... medyo mahirap kung walang shuttle bus for transportation...

Thank God for all the Blessings... imagine I was one of the first 10 Agents in Davao Branch...

On 2007, the very first time I entered the office to pass my application and resume...
I was shocked...

Renewal of Adwords Certification

Usana Sales Rally - SMX Convention Center Davao City

Usana Pharmacist - Gen Blasurca