Skip to main content

Screenshots of made sites



Recently, my client told me to design a header for his site, so I gathered images and made headers for the whole 8 hours of work... and gave it to my client all the screenshots... here are the shots
for Wordpress template











and since he can't decide what to put on his site, yesterday my task was to find a ways to make all those colored headers randomly seen in his site one by one whenever the user refresh the browser. here are the shots:





which among these screenshots is the best header?


~~~

~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 10th Anniversary to Eversun Davao

Little did I know... The picture above is the last time I played in Team Building.
And, Last year was the last Anniversary (9th) I was with them...

This year kasi sa Eden Nature Park sila ... hmmm ... medyo mahirap kung walang shuttle bus for transportation...

Thank God for all the Blessings... imagine I was one of the first 10 Agents in Davao Branch...

On 2007, the very first time I entered the office to pass my application and resume...
I was shocked...

Renewal of Adwords Certification

Usana Sales Rally - SMX Convention Center Davao City

Usana Pharmacist - Gen Blasurca