Skip to main content

Happy 10th Anniversary to Eversun Davao


Little did I know... The picture above is the last time I played in Team Building.
And, Last year was the last Anniversary (9th) I was with them...

This year kasi sa Eden Nature Park sila ... hmmm ... medyo mahirap kung walang shuttle bus for transportation...

Thank God for all the Blessings... imagine I was one of the first 10 Agents in Davao Branch...

On 2007, the very first time I entered the office to pass my application and resume...
I was shocked...

kasi walang upoan...
3 lang ang computers... with white plastic chairs...
tapos isang table lang with Secretary...
sabi pa niya "have a sit.." (she was so busy looking for something)
when I looked around.. No chairs...
sagot ko nalang... "ok lang po Ma'am" ^_^

and even asked myself... thinking... "sure gyud ni na company? ngano wala lagi tarong na office? asan ang HR... ngano secretary man naa diri?"

then the secretary said "ok Miss... someone will call you, exam will be given in your Email. Please check your email for updates."

pag labas namin ng pintoan, at baba kagad ng stairs... pag labas talaga ng building... as in ...nag-tawanan kami ng kasama ko mag-hanap ng trabaho...
gi re-en-act pa ng kasama ko...
"Aice Have a Sit... sa floor!"
ahahah

Wala na talaga ako nag expect noon na may tatawag pa, kasi yun office nga, hindi maayos...
(judgemental diay ko sa office arrangement noh?) LOL

Then I received an email from @Eversun with all the exams...
nagulat ako sa mga examinations ha...


  • from Writter (to write a 3 kinds of topic with 1000 words each article) 1k words talaga??? (ka-ubo!)
  • to Graphics Artist (design 3 kinds of website Home page for Ecommerce site) ah ok tatlo talaga ha?!
  • to Web Developer (re-create the 3 site using HTML, CSS with Javascript, examples given). As in 3 again? lol


hmmm... interesting... 9 Home work all in all!
nagisip ako... diba "Graphics Artist" position man ang nilagay ko sa application ko.. bakit ang dami naman nito, may writing pah!?
ganito talaga ang graphics artist nila? As in with writing and web developement?

I called for help in article writing...(kasi may deadline man tapos writing ang una dapat matapos) LOL grammar pa lang kulelat nako...

My BF before advise me... to be honest with myself... and just do whatever I can ... because if someone will help me or if he'll be the one to write, I might end up being a writer which I don't have any skills for it.

And so I did my best ALONE with all "9 to do list"!...

Upon submission... No email reply for 1 month (from Eversun)...
so I assumed - I didn't passed their exams... :(

My BF kept on convincing and waiting for me in to pass the contract in their office...
(I was one of those students from USeP who passed the entrance exams given by Accenture in Insular Hotel and got interviewed there and hired - given a contract - "Associate System Engineer" - position)

wala ako nag-commit (2 of my classmates did), kasi sa Accenture Cebu na branch at wala sila dito sa Davao...
Living in Cebu City, kaya mag paalam muna ako ng mabuti... lol

of course... alam na ang reply ng parents diba?
Hindi sila pumayag mag-work ako sa Cebu.
Gave me the condition to work for 1 year in Davao before working outside Davao.

I already signed the contract for Cebu, (wala ko pa binigay ang contract sa HR ng Accenture while they are here in Davao)
Paalis na sila going to Cebu... tinawagan ako ulit ng HR on my mobile...
asking ... "2 of your classmates already pass the contract, ano problema mo? May maka-kasama kana."
I replied "sige lang po, e padala ko nalang via post office"

I prayed, "ok God, on Monday next week, first thing I will go to Post Office to mail this contract, so let me know ... Accenture na bah talaga?"
That night I dream of flying - going towards the sun...
(wala ko parin naisip ang Eversun) kasi one month na baya nakaraan, I didn't hear anything from them.

Inisa-isa ko lahat ng ina-applyan ko... yun company na may "sun" bah or "clouds" na name...
Hubport, People Support, Sutherland, Concentrix, etc... ang dami company napasahan ko ng resume... so far yun nasa "recent waiting list" ako - no "sun" or "clouds" na sign. LOL


When I was really decided to pass my contract with Accenture, someone called me up... it was the HR / Branch Manager... sabi I'm hired in Eversun Software Davao, report to office on Friday night shift... kasi may client na... and the client is waiting for me. Nagustohan daw yun HTML CSS at design nagawa ko..."

(diba plano ko nga e pass ang contract on Monday morning tapos pa report kagad ako Friday night shift!)
Alam mo yun na SPEECHLESS! ?LOL?

Nag duda pa talaga ako... kasi Web Developer ang position ko daw, tapos gabi ang time 10pm to 7am?
(may ganon pala na work sa gabi, call center lang kasi alam ko na work sa gabi eh)
FRIDAY pa talaga ang first day?
hindi Monday ha...ikaw daw beh, mag duda ka dili?

kahit pa nalito ako, na may duda pa... I did went to the same office where I pass the application and resume...
I said to myself, ok lang at least ma experience ko, paano bah eto... kung ano bah or what?

When I opened the door at Eversun office...
6 computers na siya... yun isang vacant na computer para sa akin... at may mga tables and chairs na... (white na plastic chairs lang. :)

My office mate orient me...
"meron narin 3 agents sa Day shift, (2 web developer and 1 writer) ika-9th kana na agent... pero 1st ka na Web Developer for night shift. Yan mga kasama mo writers yan sila lahat. One week lang ako dito sa night to orient you, kasi Day shift din talaga ako."

Ah ok totoo pala talaga eto na Company! LOL

pag open ko sa computer, meron na nga client... He is all about Education and State University...
hindi ako nahirapan, carry lang, kasi first job ko as Web Developer was also an Educational Institute...
parang swak lang talaga lahat...

(so wala ko na nga talaga natuloy ang pag pass ko ng contract sa Accenture. :)

And so ... eto pala yun meaning ng dream ko...when I asked God "Accenture na bah talaga?"

God replied to my dreams - "Flying towards the sun"
- Eversun pala yun...

And for the past 10 years nan dito parin ako :)
Flying towards the Sun ^_^
carry lang talaga lahat ng struggles ...
kala niyo madali lang work namin?
lahat kaya ng work may struggles...
minsan delayed din sweldo...

But I'm thankful that God have blessed me with this job. And, Learned to listen - God's reply through our dreams.

#maalaalaMoKaya ^_^
#FbJournal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 16 February 2009 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Aice of Ice9web. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statis

Unexpected Positive Feedback That Keeps Me Going

A chat with a client using Basecamp platform :)

INTERESTING ARGUMENT

May nangyari hindi inaasahan dito sa hmmm... hapon yun siya nangyari... biglaan nalang... may nag-usapan... at humantong sa sagutan... ano yun nangyari? bakit nga bah... ano ang dahilan? gusto ninyo malaman? basahin ... An Atheist Professor of Philosophy speaks to his Class on the Problem Science has with GOD, The ALMIGHTY. He asks one of his New Christian Students to stand and . . Professor: You are a Christian, aren't you, son? Student: Yes, sir.. Professor: So you Believe in GOD? Student: Absolutely, sir. Professor: Is GOD Good? Student: Sure. Professor: Is GOD ALL - POWERFUL? Student: Yes. Professor: My Brother died of Cancer even though he Prayed to GOD to Heal him. Most of us would attempt to Help Others who are ill. But GOD didn't. How is this GOD Good then? Hmm? ( Student is silent ) Professor: You can't answer, can you? Let's start again, Young Fella. Is GOD Good? Student: Yes. Professor: Is Satan good? Student: No. Professor: Where does Satan come from? Stu